Wednesday 14 May 2014

2C-E

2C-E; 2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylphenethylamine. C12H19NO2

Alexander Shulgin said that 2C-E was "a difficult and worthwhile material" for researchers. And he also included it in his magical half-dozen. I humbly agree with his learned opinion: 2C-E is one of the main weapons in my arsenal of the mind. And I truly respect it.

A white powder with an unctuous consistency, not dissimilar from talcum powder -or even graphite powder, if you could imagine graphite to be snow white. Even when dry, 2C-E has a tendency to cling on all sorts of absurd surfaces: the baggie, the measuring utensils, the table. Everything.

Strangely in me, insufflation produces the strongest effects - it hits me within 10 or 15 minutes; as if someone had boxed me in the ears. The come up phase starts very quickly soon after, and I feel as if I am a passenger in a high-speed lift.

I feel the pain while getting there. 2C-E is a painful snort and during the first few minutes, I feel the waves of pain radiating from my frontal sinuses through the rest of my face. But it can be done -rest assured- and very soon the pain turns to pleasure.

The experience lasts six hours when administered orally. Maybe four hours insufflated. I have experimented with rectal administration only once, it was very uncomfortable.

Dose ranges, oral, milligrams (male, 90 Kg)
  • Light: 5 to 11
  • Mid-range: 12 to 24
  • Strong: over 25
2C-E is very sensitive to dosage and its effects are not linear - 30mgs will not give you a trip twice as hard as 15mgs. It might be three or four times stronger. Or you could trip for two days straight.

I have also read about people that are very sensitive to it - in fact, I have seen my dear better-half take a light dose of 2C-E and go through a very unpleasant full-blown psychedelic excursion.

2C-E mixes well with MDxx, methylone, 2C-B, and other phens. In my opinion -and like most other phens- it does not mix well with tryptamines. The combo of 2C-E and methylone works remarkably well in me.

You have to respect 2C-E. Know yourself, your dose and your mind. This is strong stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment