Monday 9 June 2014

DOC

DOC, 2,5-dimethoxy-4-chloroamphetamine. C11H16ClNO2

I met "the DOC" through an obscure chemical trading desk in the former Eastern Bloc and my impressions of it were conflicting: it was the strongest chem I had tried up until that moment and the energy and out-worldliness I experienced were uncanny. But the imagery, mental stress and body load were unacceptable.

I had never experienced full broad-daylight open-eye visuals before, or experienced such strong closed-eye imagery - at times very uncomfortable and disquieting.

DOC, a phen ring with an amphetamine tail

DOC also gave me a very strong body load that was almost painful - as if my body was in open-rebellion fighting to reject an insidious invader. I felt exhausted and wrung-out the next day. My body was drained and sore and my mind was exhausted.

Dose ranges, oral, milligrams (male, 90 Kg)
  • Light: 1.0 to 1.7
  • Mid-range: 1.8 to 3.0
  • Strong: over 3.1

Always measure the doses of DOC very carefully - this is very strong stuff and you will get hurt if the dose is exceeded.

The easiest and safest route I found for coming up with a standard dosage is the "liquid measurement method" - DOC is soluble in alcohol and spirits, and it can be safely measured with a dropper. For my purposes, I used vodka, and just a couple of drops of blue food colouring.

After 45 minutes of ingestion, the effects of DOC are unmistakable - mood lift and boundless energy, tempered by an alien feeling of disconnection with my body and detachment from my surroundings.

DOC, alchemical imagery
Imagery starts flowing shortly afterwards: disconcerting images of fabulous medieval beasts -like woodblock prints from an ancient bestiary-  flowing and melting into each other. Serpents chasing their tails, mythical giants, mysterious spirits, demons, ghosts. Viscera. Blood. Pain. Unpleasant imagery.

With open eyes it is possible to see neon outlines on objects, flowing and melting surfaces and shiny specks floating in the air. I even saw a small wooden Buddha bleed profusely.

DOC brings me to a very strong mental state of anxiety, confusion and stress: the mindfuck. This is the most unpleasant part of the trip - my mind is racing around like an engine out of control and I contemplate anguish, solitude, ego, the universe and everything else in between with no moderation and very little control, whilst everything around me morphs and melts in a menacing way.

The whole DOC trip gets very absurd and taxing after the first four or five hours - not a good thing considering some high-dose trips can go for 16 hours or more. Sleep is impossible. Sex is very difficult and not very satisfying - unlike other phens, I never felt like a sexy daddy.

I discontinued DOC after 8 experiences or so. I don't miss it at all and find very hard to recommend it.

This brilliant trip report (written by another author), describes a DOC experience - and it sums up its effects on me. Please be careful if you intend to use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment