Thursday 19 June 2014

Iprocin

Iprocin, 4-Ho-DIPT, 4-Hydroxy-di-isopropyl-tryptamine; C16H24N2

One of the first chems I ever tried, Iprocin usually looks like a clumpy, hi-white powder, almost with a bluish tinge. I remember very clearly that it had a very strong taste, as some chems do, and I felt nauseated almost immediately.
Iprocin, 4-Ho-DIPT
Iprocin is notorious for the reactions it causes to some users, particularly if your stomach is not empty. Many resources suggest fasting for six hours or more and taking an antiemetic before taking Iprocin. Tremors and trembling hands are very common as well, and the perception of temperature is exaggerated throughout the trip- I have felt shivering cold in a tropical locale whilst under the effects of Iprocin.

Iprocin is one of those chems that should only be administered orally or rectally - the dosage actually increases when insufflated.

Dose ranges, oral, milligrams (male, 90 Kg)

  • Light: 6.0 to 12.0
  • Mid-range: 12.0 to 20.0
  • Strong: over 21.0
Iprocin is also one of the fastest-acting tryptamines - the effects can be felt as soon as 20 or 30 minutes after taking it, and it has a very strong visual component. On lower level doses there is a reinforcement of colours, with greens, blues and violets becoming brighter.

As the dosage comes up, there is more of the classical psychedelia: breathing walls and surfaces, visual artifacts and tracers, morphing objects. It is possible to experience complex open-eye visuals with stronger doses, over 35 milligrams. Mentally speaking, Iprocin creates some mild mental confusion and disorientation, but I have not experienced the mindfuck that other compounds seem to bring.

I have the impression Iprocin should work well with other tryptamines, particularly 4-Ho-MET and 4-Aco-DMT, but I have not tried this combinations yet. As with other tryptamines, it does not combine well with members of the phenylethamine family.

1 comment:

  1. My experience with 4-HO-Mipt was different. I felt a strong heavy body load without many visuals. And my mind was not in a happy light feeling. Unlike 4-aCo-DMt, which I always feel wonderful, light, happy, and everything is so beautiful, I never want it to end. I always get a little bummed because j know when it ends the world will not be sparkly, colorful, and amazing as i have known it to be. But I am always grateful for the experience.

    ReplyDelete