Thursday 12 June 2014

The colours in the wall

This is a short story of a trip with a combo of 4-Aco-DMT + 4-Ho-MET.

These two chems combine and reinforce each other gracefully and it's one of the most artistic trips you can get without going over the edge of reason. 
Both drugs affect the processing of vision in the brain: 4-Ho-MET brings out the glow and saturation of colours and creates spotlights and colourful tracers in your surroundings; while 4-Aco-DMT -as weird and unpredictable as it can be- synergises with the centers of vision and plays illusions of shapes, colours and movement.
I've found the ratio to be important - when the weight of 4-Aco-DMT is about half that of 4-Ho-MET the resulting trip will affect the perception of light and colour. As the amount of 4-Aco-DMT increases, the weirdness of the trip increases as well, and strange and unusual visions will happen. 

I ate a capsule of 12 mgs of 4-Ho-MET with 8 mgs of 4-Aco-MET at noon on a fine Sunday. The sun was shining and the weather was inviting for a lazy laydown in a nearby pool, so I grabbed my hat and swim gear and went for a dive.

Not more than an hour after ingestion I had to excuse myself from my friends and returned to my apartment. I was dehydrated and felt nausea building up, a typical sign of a trip building up and about to begin. Got home just as the colours were growing in intensity and drank a cold ice tea, while sitting down for in a comfortable sofa to wait for the discomfort to ease.

As I laid there with my eyes closed I could see the visions that 4-Aco-DMT produces in me: slowly rotating shapes, like those in computer screen savers. Hexagonal solids. Cubes. Pyramids. All this while some random TV channel played nursery rhymes.

The shapes were rotating in sync with the tempo of the nursery rhymes. Charming, but eerie and uncanny. There was something sinister about the whole scene and I worried the trip might take a turn for the worse. I quickly turned the TV off and closed my eyes for a few minutes.

At some point I half-opened my eyelids to check on the clock in the wall to my left, and I was regaled with an amazing sight: the white wall started changing colour, as if a brush was slowly painting it with a shade of blue that reminded me of Delft porcelain.

Delft china.

In wide stokes of colour, the wall was being converted into a canvas. Into a piece of psychedelic art.

Soon the wall started changing hue and went from blue to green, then tan and ochre. And then back to blue.

Every time, the unseen brush would paint methodically on top of the previous colour. Sometimes with geometric patterns. Sometimes with solid colours. Sometimes the brush would paint in water colours that blended beautifully with the hue already in the wall.

This wondrous cycle of painting went on for another ten or fifteen minutes. I found I could somehow influence the trip by thinking of a colour I would like to see. I succeeded most of the time - but I could not make the wall black, red, orange or any of the bright neons.

After this, I hurriedly realised I had been away from my friends for about an hour, and thought I was feeling well enough to go back to the pool. By this time I was still tripping, but without nausea. And started to truly enjoy the tryptamine-enhanced radiance of a beautiful sunny day. I was feeling great, in a very elated and happy mood.

Everything was magical and perfect that day, and I will remember this trip as one of the most beautiful and gentle experiences I have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment